[Web4lib] More on the Open Content Alliance

Norma Hewlett hewlett at usfca.edu
Thu Oct 27 21:40:58 EDT 2005

Sorry, I forgot to give the url for the entry point to this book
collection. It's http://www.openlibrary.org/

Part of the problem with this collection is the lack of navigation
links between sections. Once you've opened a book, there's no easy way
to get back to the above home page. Likewise, I couldn't find any way
to get to it from their introduction-to-the-site "book" at
<http://codinginparadise.org/weblog/
2005/10/introducing-open-library-and-ajax.html>. I hated that page (if
that's the right term for it) but I do like their graphical format for
the antique books.
Jean Hewlett

All opinions are my own, and do not represent my employers.