[Web4lib] Consumer Group Raises Concerns about GooglePrint Library

Dobbs, Aaron DobbsA at apsu.edu
Tue Oct 25 15:32:32 EDT 2005

>From the description you include, I would expect them to be promoting
Google Print as a legitimate endeavour.

(Which was my impression from my quick skim through their statement;
perhaps I glossed their true intent to fit my biases?) :)

Their seeming focus on justice for the consumers & workers of the world
would seem to me to imply a desire for wider dissemination of
information or indices/indexes to more easily find and acquire
information.

-Aaron
:-)'

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing
your temper or your self-confidence."
-Robert Frost