[Web4lib] Web4Lib Reference Center

Blake Carver lists at lisnews.com
Thu Oct 20 13:11:36 EDT 2005

I think a wiki is a good idea for a reference ceter.

In this case, wouldit make more sense to go with the LISWiki, it seems
having less specialization sometimes is a good thing.

http://liswiki.com

-Blake Carver
LISNews.com (LISHost.org, LISFeeds.com, but NOT affiliated with LISWikicom
in anyway, I don't even host it.)