[Web4lib] Nielsen's Top 10 - 2005 version

Erik Kraft ekraft at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 19 18:22:18 EDT 2005

Just to clarify: I'm all for relative font sizes that can be resized in
all browsers. I know the fixed/frozen terminology gets confusing, but I
was only addressing the issue of overall page width in my original post.
On Nielsen's list, the overall page width issue is separate from the
font size issue.

Cheers,

Erik.