[Web4lib] ISAPI_Rewrite vs. EZproxy?

Reiten, Beth beth.reiten at okstate.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:41:06 EDT 2005

 And if you want horror stories to share, just ask.  I suspect I'm not
the only person who would be glad to share actual phone conversations.

*Please note my new email address*
Beth Reiten, Asst. Professor & Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109