[Web4lib] Usability Studies Survey

Inna Ilinskaya ilinskaya at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:58:00 EDT 2005

Oh no, not another survey! We know you are saying this to yourself. However,
we hope you will reconsider and take our 16 question survey on usability
studies of libraries' web sites. Not only will it help us, you will feel
good doing something for fellow librarians!
 The survey is here:
  http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=292701
 So if have been involved in one of the usability studies of the library's
web site or if you know of a study conducted at your library please fill out
the survey.
 Thank you so much!
 Sarah Hammill and Inna Ilinskaya
Florida International University Libraries
e-mail: hammills at fiu.edu
e-mail: ilinskay at fiu.edu
 ------
Inna Ilinskaya
Electronic Information Services Librarian
Green Library -- GL 232B
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th St
Miami, FL 33199