[Web4lib] Zyon i-Pen

Karen Harker Karen.Harker at UTSouthwestern.edu
Thu Oct 6 13:58:40 EDT 2005

Has anybody used the Zyon i-Pen to enhance their presentations or lectures?  We have gathered information from their site, but I could not find much in the way of opinions or reviews.

FYI - it is a pen-like mouse devise which includes software that enables you to handwrite on top of software. Purposes of this are to highlight presentation, draw figures, etc.  It's not very expensive, considering alternatives, but we need to have at least tried to find feedback from users.

More info is at http://www.zyonshop.com/product/ipen.htm, if you're interested.

Thanks.

Karen R. Harker, MLS
UT Southwestern Medical Library