[Web4lib] bulk / mass email product recommendations requested

Sara Patalita Spatalita at acpl.lib.in.us
Thu Oct 6 10:46:37 EDT 2005

Apologies for cross-posting (PUBLIB and Web4Lib)...

I have been tasked with choosing a product to handle bulk email for one
of our department's newsletters.  We tested one product but didn't have
good luck with their support.  I will be doing some research, but I was
hoping for some recommendations from libraryland to help me get started.
 So, please send your testimonials my way.  I will summarize for the
list(s) if there is interest.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Sara Patalita
IT Services librarian
Allen County Public Library
Fort Wayne, IN
spatalita at acpl.info

*as per library policy: The views, opinions, & judgements expressed in
this message are solely those of the author.
The message contents have  not been reviewed or approved by the Allen
County Public Library.