[Web4lib] MARC strictness

Walt.Crawford at rlg.org Walt.Crawford at rlg.org
Tue Nov 29 12:36:34 EST 2005

Sorry. I didn't intend to misrepresent you. Actually, I didn't intend to
represent you at all.

As with you, I've heard that sentiment from others. That's why I didn't say
"Mike Taylor says all we need is..."

In both cases, I've heard these irreconcilable statements on and off over
the past couple of years. The truth--if there is a truth in a case like
this--likely lies somewhere in the middle.

Walt Crawford
wcc at rlg.org, 650-691-2227
Typically reachable:
Monday & Wednesday 7 a.m.-3 p.m.