[Web4lib] Putting my web skills to use at libraries

eweinb04 at yahoo.com eweinb04 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 12:02:58 EST 2005

I am looking for advice on how to break into library web positions. I am a recent college graduate with 8 years of experience in web design and hand-coding HTML. I also have skills in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CSS, XHTML, usability, website planning, web-based training, and internet research.

  How can I put my skills to use at libraries? Is there anyone on the list who would be willing to help me out?

Thanks,
  Emily