[Web4lib] Paper on FRBR a top-10 download at eScholarship Repository

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Tue Nov 29 10:39:01 EST 2005

Since I'm no longer directly involved with the eScholarship
Repository at my place of work (MPOW), I was surprised to go there
today and see the redesign of the site (which I had known was in the
works but didn't know was out). Anyway, there is now an option to see
the "Top Ten Downloads" based on the average number of daily
downloads since any given paper was posted. I was delighted to see
that Martha Yee's paper on FRBR was number 7, since it is one of the
few library science papers in a repository that includes all
disciplines. See <http://repositories.cdlib.org/escholarship/
topdownloads.html>. Congratulations Martha!
Roy