FW: [Web4lib] USB Key Usage

Keith A. Jones holkj at llcoop.org
Fri Nov 25 09:44:12 EST 2005

Hmmm....we have the same setup but don't have any problems with USB devices.

I assume that the problem does not happen when Fortres is disabled.  What
version and build of Fortres are you using?  There's probably a setting in
the Fortres security that is getting in the way of installing the device.
Have you looked at the Diagnostics setting in Fortres to see if any error
messages are logged before the system restarts?

Keith.