[Web4lib] What's in a name (Google Book Search, that is)?

Reynolds, Bess breynolds at debevoise.com
Wed Nov 23 15:41:54 EST 2005

Well if you believe InfoPeople, there are a few other places to search.
Teoma, Dogpile, to name a few. The Librarians Internet Index, one of my
favorites for finding *good information*. (Which I know is not a search
engine.)

We have seen the results of comparative searching, and know you do not
get the exact same results from every search engine.

Best search tools chart:
http://www.infopeople.org/search/chart.html

(Today is almost a Friday, but not quite.)

Bess