[Web4lib] Google Print gets new name

Bret Parker Bret.Parker at ci.stockton.ca.us
Wed Nov 23 15:10:38 EST 2005

I'm with you, Ross. The project is not perfect either in concept or in deployment, but it's happening regardless of what the naysayers have to say. If you give a gift and the recipient can't figure out what to do with it, that does not necessarily diminish the value of the gift itself. Someone else might find some use for it.

I say, Let it come. The wrinkles will get worked out (hopefully) over time -- and if not, then we can hope that will just be more job security for us.

Bret Parker
Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library

>>> Ross Singer <ross.singer at library.gatech.edu> 11/23/2005 11:04 AM >>>
So, how is this worse than your library catalog?

-Ross.