[Web4lib] A common filesystem framework

Kevin S. Clarke ksclarke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:28:46 EST 2005

My understanding is that Ockham is more at the services level rather
than at the filesystem level, but I think the goal might be the same.
That said, I only have a basic understanding of Ockham's goals so I'd
be interested in hearing this answer too.  I will be at an Ockham BOF
later today so might learn something there which I could contribute...
:-)

Kevin