[Web4lib] The data death spiral

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Fri Nov 4 11:35:54 EST 2005

I went to the link and read it through.  My first thought is that "these
suckers that are that disillusioned to follow data that way can be too
easily manipulated with false data."  Just check out my dad's favorite
book from decades back "How to lie with statistics" (I forget who the
author is).

Thomas Edelblute
Anaheim Public Library