[Web4lib] A Delicious Future for Libraries?

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Fri Nov 4 10:41:32 EST 2005

Good point, Ross.. it isn't just Google we need to interface with
effectively and continuously. I'll mid-course correct myself.

There's a host of the players like OCA and important key "information age"
enterprises we need to work with. Perhaps we don't have any experience in
this type of cross-group professional liaison.

Off to CLA today, but I'll be reading messages.. take care all!

Best,
DrWeb

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 How sharper than a hound's tooth it is to have a thankless serpent.
Friday, November 04, 2005 7:32:39 AM