[Web4lib] Do you know this graphic?

Harris, Jimmie JHarris at mail.twu.edu
Thu Nov 3 16:46:11 EST 2005

Sarah and others,

Yes this is a Microsoft clip art PE07259_.wmf.  I went to their site
online and searched for books, changed options to 48 on a page and then
on page 16 or 23.  I knew I had seen it too.  Hope this helps.

Jimmie Lyn Harris, M.L.S.

Reference Instruction Librarian III

Texas Woman's University Libraries

Denton, Texas