[Web4lib] Google site search -- search a directory???

David P. Moore mooredp at email.uah.edu
Thu Nov 3 00:46:22 EST 2005

The way I got around this was to create a second domain for my library's
web address. Our web address is www.uah.edu/library. To get the Google
site search tool to recognize it, I had  an alias created: lib.uah.edu.
And I use that address for this purpose.

David P. Moore
Electronic Resources/Business Librarian
M. Louis Salmon Library
University of Alabama in Huntsville