[Web4lib] Creating a Google-based site search capability

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:56:47 EST 2005

Just wanted to point out that if you go this route there's an ad/link
for Google Scholar at the bottom of the first results page: "Find
academic research papers with Google Scholar".

Not saying that's necessarily bad or good, I just have heard some people
complain about it. Something to be aware of.

Bernie Sloan