[Web4lib] Cites & Insights 5:13 available

Walt.Crawford at rlg.org Walt.Crawford at rlg.org
Wed Nov 2 10:29:15 EST 2005

A special Mid-Fall 2005 issue of Cites & Insights: Crawford at Large is
now available for downloading at
http://cites.boisestate.edu/civ5i13.pdf

[Individual articles may be downloaded as HTML from the C&I home page,
http://cites.boisestate.edu, but the longer essay in this special issue
takes at least as many page to print as HTML as the entire issue does as
PDF...and is nowhere near as readable that way.]

Two Perspectives make up this special issue:

* Life Trumps Blogging - a pro-blogging essay about, well, real life and
blogging.

* Library Futures, Media Futures - an extended set of comments and
e-conversations including my comments on Blake Carver's "Where do we fit
in?" essay, a four-way set of conversations about library futures, and
various other stuff.