[Web4lib] del.icio.us tags and bookmarking sites -- WHY DO IT?

Ross Singer ross.singer at library.gatech.edu
Mon May 23 10:42:50 EDT 2005

Actually, I think the carrot is that it would get saved to some sort of
bookmarking system, allowing the user to find it quickly in a list of
/their/ things.  I agree that users probably won't just add data to our
resources without it doing something for them in return (which is why
it's not a terribly high priority to add "ratings" in our catalog for us).

-Ross.