[Web4lib] Favorite Free Web Tools

Nancy E. Sosna Bohm nancy at thesmudge.com
Fri May 20 15:43:10 EDT 2005

I still use the tiny program titled eyedropper.exe to quickly get the hex
name of a color anywhere on my desktop.
You can download it here: http://m.nu/program/util/

In my quest for character entities, I have decided this page is most useful
(to me):
http://www.bigbaer.com/sidebars/entities/

Thank you for all the cool tool links.

I will now retreat from the tempting distractions of this list as I go into
Digest Mode.

Nancy E. Sosna Bohm
Associate Reference Librarian
Lake Forest College, Illinois