[Fwd: RE: [Web4lib] Position announcement - Georgetown University]

Nina McHale nlm25 at georgetown.edu
Fri May 20 13:24:40 EDT 2005

Thanks to Rebecca for pointing out that these are listed as
"Georgetown-only" on our HR site.  They'll open up to everyone on June
1st; however, I don't think we'll have (m)any internal candidates for
the systems/technical positions.  Sorry for the confusion; this Qatar
campus set-up is happening so fast!  Since it's such a fluid situation,
if you're interested in any of these positions, probably the best thing
to do is to contact our HR Librarian, Irene Hoffman, at
imh3 at georgetown.edu or 202-687-1601 for more info.

Nina