[Web4lib] Favorite Free Web Tools

Vishwam Annam vishwam.annam at wright.edu
Fri May 20 12:14:29 EDT 2005

I use "Web Accessibility Toolbar" as link checker, accessibility
checker, HTML and CSS validator. This works for IE, and there is a
similar tool available for firefox, web developer extn has some
features of this.
http://www.nils.org.au/ais/web/resources/toolbar/

Color Contrast Analyzer,
http://www.nils.org.au/ais/web/resources/contrast_analyser/index.html

You can create javascript menus with Navstudio, which is also a free
software.

I am interested in knowing, what you findout from all. Goodluck with
your meeting!

Vishwam