[Web4lib] Wikipedia:WikiProject Librarians

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri May 20 11:05:55 EDT 2005

I saw this mentioned briefly in a blog the other day. I am hoping to
participate in at least a small way in improving Wikipedia. Instead of
us complaining and whining about it, why not help in its improvement and
maturation?

Bill Drew
drewwe at morrisville.edu

Wikipedia:WikiProject Librarians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Librarians> :
"Wikipedia:WikiProject Librarians
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

We librarians flatter ourselves that we know a thing or two about
organizing information. It's time we stepped up and contributed to
Wikipedia: not just to its content but to its structures and
technologies. This project page is intended to provide a rallying point
for these activities. --Helperzoom 06:20, 16 May 2005 (UTC)"