[Web4lib] How do we set to digest now?

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Thu May 19 22:19:08 EDT 2005

I think what was missed was..

We used to be able to communicate via e-mail with the list management
software, to do things like set digest, no mail, and so forth. I'm not sure
if the new Webjunction site, or Mailman, can do that via e-mail --versus
visiting the Web page/site as Andrew so carefully step-by-step showed
how-to.

Best,
DrWeb

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 Please type your Bank PIN number in your reply.
Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:15:39 PM