[Web4lib] Re: Top 15 Firefox Extensions

michaels at lrl.leg.mn michaels at lrl.leg.mn
Thu May 19 14:59:43 EDT 2005

Has anyone experienced major problems with the Web Developer Toolbar?
I loaded it Tuesday, loved it, but Wednesday on booting my computer
my Firefox was fried - all toolbars missing and menu bar inactive.
Adding this extension was the only change I have made recently to my
computer.  I know there could be many reasons for my problem, but
looking for any experiences like mine....and I really want to reload
this extension!

I am systematically bringing back pieces of my "fried" Firefox
profile to see if this extension was it.

Mike Schatz
Minnesota Legislative Reference Library