[Web4lib] Re: Desktop weather alerting?

Peter Murray peter at OhioLINK.edu
Thu May 19 10:31:47 EDT 2005

Konfabulator also has a "Weather Warning" widget.

   http://www.widgetgallery.com/view.php?widget=35877

To keep this web related, the description goes on to say that it hits
the National Weather Service website to get updates.  Pretty neat.

Peter

--
Peter Murray                       http://www.pandc.org/peter/work/
Assistant Director, Multimedia Systems  tel:+1-614-728-3600;ext=338