No subject

Coonin, Bryna COONINB at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Wed May 18 15:15:15 EDT 2005

The HTML/PDF decision can be made based on any of the thoughtful
suggestions mentioned thus far, but whatever you decide, keep in mind
accessibility guidelines - which have some special considerations with
regard to PDF. No need to avoid using PDF, and in some cases you do not
have to provide an alternate format, as is sometimes suggested as
gospel. It really depends on what you're up to. But PDF offerings do
need the same attention to accessibility that we give to our other Web
documents, so users with disabilities can have use of them, too. For a
quick run-down, see   http://www.webaim.org/techniques/acrobat/

Cheers,

Bryna Coonin

Reference Dept.