No subject

Wed May 18 14:54:51 EDT 2005

>From sacampora at cnr.edu  Wed Feb 10 12:41:54 1999
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:40:49 -0500
From: "Susan Acampora" <sacampora at cnr.edu>
To: web4lib at webjunction.org
Subject: telnet problem

Hello all:

We are experiencing a problem with Anzio Lite v 11.3. The help screen
indicates:

If "Autoconnect on startup"  "is ON, ANZIO will immediately issue a
connection request to the host name saved from the last session.

If OFF, Anzio will always ask you for the host name.

We do not want autoconnect on and we do not want Anzio to ask for the
host name.
We were hoping that Anzio would automatically register whatever the
telnet address is on any given telnet hyperlink on a website.    Instead
we get the familiar Anzio host name request box.  Does anyone know of a
way to get anzio to automatically go to the telnet address embedded
within a hypertext link?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.