[WEB4LIB] Re: In defense of stupid users

Randy Norwood randy.norwood at ttu.edu
Mon May 9 13:55:49 EDT 2005

That sounds similar to the NCSU project described in a posting a few days
ago (Steve Toub, 5/6/05). IOW, someone submits a search from a simple
single-box search form on the home page, and likely matches from--or links
to--several types of resources are displayed. The user can then review a
small group of result sets and discern which ones match his intent.