No subject

Hartman, Robin rhartman at hiu.edu
Wed May 18 14:48:26 EDT 2005

I am trying to create an XML document patterned from another XML document that I created last year, modifying it for a new purpose. But the new document is not working for me. When I open it with Internet Explorer (6.0), I see the style sheet format (XSL), but no data appears from the XML. I can even change style sheets with a little JavaScript program. I don't get a parse-error message. It's all been hard-coded (dtd, xml, and all xsl files) so I thought it was time to look at an XML editor or some program to validate my code. I thought that Dreamweaver MX 2004 was going to help me, but nothing shows up in Dreamweaver's Validation tab. I guess this means that my document is well formed and is valid XML coding. I have been looking at the code, had someone else look at it. Went away for a month and looked at it again, but I can't see what's wrong with it.

 Any suggestions?

Robin

Robin R. Hartman, Associate Librarian for Systems and Technical Services
Darling Library ~ Hope International University
2500 E. Nutwood Ave., Fullerton, CA 92831
rhartman at hiu.edu ~ (714) 879-3901, ext. 1212

www.hiu.edu