No subject

Wed May 18 14:29:02 EDT 2005

>From calumet at mindspring.com  Thu Oct 29 10:58:02 1998
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:47:53 +0500
To: web4lib at webjunction.org
From: Tara Calishain <calumet at mindspring.com>
Subject: Internet research news now available by e-mail
Cc: CARR-L at ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU

Please excuse the cross-post.

As many of you know, I do a Web site devoted to Internet
research. One of the sections of that site is a page for listing
new and changed research resources that's updated several
times a week.

That page (which you can see at
http://www.coppersky.com/ongir/news ) is now available as a
weekly newsletter which keeps you up to date on research
resources.

The newsletter is hosted by ONElist, which means you'll
have to register to get it, but registration requires only an
e-mail address and password. (They ask a bunch of other
questions on the registration page, but they are optional and
you don't have to answer them in order to register.)

I hope this is a useful resource to you.

Tara