No subject

Wed May 18 14:29:02 EDT 2005

>From albee at revealed.net  Wed Oct 28 21:07:18 1998
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:32:49 -0600
To: web4lib at webjunction.org
From: John Albee <albee at revealed.net>
Subject: RESOURCE: Safe Surfing Sites, Wednesday, October 28, 1998

Hi web4lib Listmembers,

	Please take a look at
http://home.revealed.net/albee/pages/SafeSurf.html my 83rd Page at Needle
in a CyberStack on "Safe Surfing Sites". This should help meet the needs of
parents, administrators, teachers, and librarians for excellent,
trustworthy, fun and informative sites for children on the internet.

	Suggestions for other excellent sites which should be included are
appreciated!

	Also, if possible, please let me know what you think of my
info/tool pages: Needle in a CyberStack at
http://home.revealed.net/albee/

	There are currently 83 interlinked pages including Books & Book
Reviews, 24 alphabetized Business and Career Tools Pages, the Best of
Curriculum, 24 alphabetized Medical and Scholarly Research Pages,
Reference, Law & Justice, Cybrarians' Favorites, Intelligence & Security,
Law Enforcement, Exploring, What's Cool, Fun, People Finders, News Sources,
etc.

	I've tried to keep it simple, powerful, quick-loading (Table
Format), and useful - with links to all the best Search and Info Tools in
the world.  Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.  If you know of
a link that should be there please tell me!.

	My hope is that this will become a frequent and useful tool for
your research, study, learning, teaching and reference work.  However, your
staff, students and trainees should find it to be useful also. I also
participate in several webrings (at the bottom of my main page) which may
be useful to you or your family members:  The History Ring, The Research
Webring, Homeschoolers, Journalism and Research Resources Webring and the
Homework Ring.

	If you like it, please pass it on as you see fit. Thanks!

John

John Albee mailto:albee at revealed.net
Teacher, Davenport Community Schools
Website: Needle in a CyberStack - the InfoFinder
         http://home.revealed.net/albee/
address: 736 Westerfield Road
         Davenport, Iowa 52806      phone: 319-386-2171

We are all Works In Progress...