[WEB4LIB] Re: In defense of stupid users

Hester, Mary HesterM at bartonccc.edu
Thu May 5 13:13:03 EDT 2005

Somewhere I read/heard a comment that I have tried to keep in mind.

Only librarians enjoy looking for information.  Everyone else just wants
to be able to use the information and would really prefer that it was
just handed to them.

I can't tell you the source or even the exact quote but it is something
we need to remember.

Mary
hesterm at bartonccc.edu