No subject

Bhojaraju G. bhojaraju.g at icicionesource.com
Mon May 2 11:25:24 EDT 2005

Subject: Invitation to join KM-Forum

Please circulate among your members

Hi All,

We welcome our new members to KM-Forum, from India and
elsewhere, who share their interest in KM and would like to
be part of this
community.

This e-group brings together all the KM practitioners,
consultants, and leading experts of the Knowledge Management
in India &
elsewhere.The group endeavors to provide a common platform
for the members to share their on-going experiences,
thoughts, successes and
failures and other information regarding KM. Knowledge
Management is a rapidly evolving field, still taking root in
India.

Come join us! Share your experiences, concerns, and
innovative ideas in ongoing discussions of best practices.
Together let us learn how to
evaluate practices, add value, enhance performance and
profitability by choosing "best" practices and re-using that
fit our situations and
organizations.

KM-Forum Moderator

Subscribe: KM-Forum-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
<mailto:KM-Forum-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an intended
recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information contained in this email.