No subject

Myers, Brian MyersBW at staff.abanet.org
Wed May 18 14:16:47 EDT 2005

Greetings,

I'm interested in the possibility of hosting a Wiki application to
support collaborative project management, an internal
knowledge-management structure, and possibly also as a platform for
specific Website components, including an online newsletter and a few
frequently-updated pages that could be more efficiently maintained by
non-geeky staff administrators.

We're working in a Coldfusion shop. I'd be very interested in hearing
suggestions about Wiki applications that play well with Coldfusion, and
in seeing examples of any stable, user-friendly applications that you
may be hosting in a Coldfusion environment. I am aware of SeedWiki.

I've checked for postings on this subject in the archive without
success.

Thanks.

Brian W. Myers
Information Coordinator