No subject

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed May 18 14:16:46 EDT 2005

I am working on my website using Dreamweaver 4 to get it compliant with XHTML Transitional.
I am trying to change code in a pull down forms based menu in my template. The code is <select onChange  ....

It won't keep the edit whne I change onChange to onchange.  Anyone know why?

________________________________

From: Drew, Bill
Sent: Wed 9/22/2004 4:58 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [WEB4LIB] RE: Moving from HTML4.01 to XML

One reason I am looking at moving to XHTML is at the urging of Roy
Tennant. I went to a session he did on Monday where he talked about
"What's Hot and What's Not" as part of a day long session he gave. He
strongly urged us to move from using HTML to XHTML.  It doesn't look
that hard to do so I am starting with the obvious things such as
capitalization and adding closing tags to such things as <br> to <br />.

Bill Drew