[WEB4LIB] Re: ampersand encoding in dreamweaver

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Mar 30 10:52:25 EST 2005

I think the bug may be fixed in version 7.0.1 of Dreamweaver MX.  I
fixed all of the ones on our website using Dreamweaver's search and
replace across all of the local files before sending them to the server.

Bill Drew
drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU