[WEB4LIB] Handhelds (was Re: Web Page Width - To Restrict or Not to Restrict) [heur]

Carol Bean beanc at pbclibrary.org
Mon Mar 21 11:37:37 EST 2005

Not at the library website, but it's something I've been working on implementing on other sites.

The Opera website has some guidelines for writing for handhelds, but I'm not sure how well it works on browsers other than theirs.  You wouldn't happen to have some more resources, would you?
: )

Carol Bean

Computer Center Manager
North County Regional Library