Fwd: FW: ICKM2005 Call for Papers & Presentations

Kelly Green bibliophile_kg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 08:47:38 EST 2005

 Apologies for cross posting. This may be of
interest, it will be taking
place just prior to the ASIS&T 2005 conference, in the
same venue.
I have found ASIS&T to be of great value for
inter-disciplinary discussions. For instance:
Knowledge Management and Digital Libraries, I find I
learn a great deal from Information Architecture,
Usability studies and categorization research.

 Kelly Ann Green
bibliophile_kg at yahoo.com
KMS Content Analyst
Virginia Retirement System