[WEB4LIB] Perl & JavaScript

enaeher at ec.rr.com enaeher at ec.rr.com
Thu Mar 17 17:14:33 EST 2005

I found brainjar.com very useful when learning JavaScript, especially the "Intro to the DOM" article.

For Perl the O'Reilly book ("Learning Perl", I think) did a good job of making the language more-or-less painless for me. Perl.com has the official Perl documentation, some of which is very good, at http://www.perl.com/pub/q/documentation.

--Eli Naeher
  Lower Cape Fear Historical Society