[WEB4LIB] Re: Wired article on Wikipedia

Alain D. M. G. Vaillancourt ndgmtlcd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:34:53 EST 2005

Yes, quite true.  And the fact that the discussions are focused (or at
least try to be, with some help from the regulars, when they are on the
scene) on the act of writing a document (the article) makes them more
interesting for me than similar discussions on lists or blogs, or
elsewhere on the Intenet.

Alain Vaillancourt