[WEB4LIB] RE: help!

Brandon Dennis bdennis at shreve-lib.org
Wed Mar 2 17:13:27 EST 2005

I don't have anything to add, but I wanted to say Kudos to you, Sarah.
It's refreshing to see such a kind and informative post to the listserv
that offers help, insight, and practical application.  (Not that it's
uncommon on Web4Lib, of course)  It is a good group and these types of

It even reads like a Lemony Snicket.

Brandon