[WEB4LIB] help!

Craighton Hippenhammer CHHammer at olivet.edu
Tue Mar 1 18:39:47 EST 2005

Uh, we're techies and geeks here.  Want to learn a new language or two?

How about just hanging out here awhile, read all the posts, and you'll
get the idea what it's like.

Craighton Hippenhammer
Library Information Technology
Olivet Nazarene University
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
chhammer at olivet.edu

>>> yoong xu <yxuyykx at yahoo.com> 3/1/2005 4:40:48 PM >>>
I am a graduate student, a freshman. My professor asks us to subscrib
to a listserv ( I choose WEB4LIB) to get some experience and to write a
paper about it.
I don't know what kind of experience I should get. Up to today, I have
no idea on that paper. Will somebody tell me about your experience by
subscribing in this listserv?

Katie

 Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
more.

to a plain text message.