[WEB4LIB] MARC -> XML

Deborah Thomas deth at loc.gov
Thu Mar 24 13:53:56 EST 2005

You may also want to check out the Library of Congress Website for additional information and tools on the MARCXML format. The site includes links to MARC to MARCXML tools, some of which have been mentioned so far.

http://www.loc.gov/standards/marcxml/  and http://www.loc.gov/marc/marctools.html#web

Good luck,

-Deborah Thomas
Library of Congress

>>> "Anita Chiodo" <achiodo at heritagemicrofilm.com> 03/23/05 7:12 PM >>>
Hi,
I'm looking for information on best method (easiest/fastest/cleanest) to
convert MARC to XML. Can anyone help guide me to any software packages
or resources that are available?
=20
I've been through the web4lib archives and attempted to access
information via LOC (received page errors); I've had little success with
both.
=20
Sincerely,
Anita