[WEB4LIB] RE: equal signs?

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:23:28 EST 2005

Drew, Bill wrote:
> I see the ugly equal signs again in the message I just sent.
> I thought this list was scheduled to be moved to a new server.
> Any news on that?

It's going at about the rate you'd expect for overtaxed volunteer effort
to move such a large list onto a nascent server with different list
software, archiving options, and admin access.  Which is to say, it's
happening, but there's no estimated cutover date yet.

> Any reason why Berkeley will not upgrade to a newer
> version of software?

Because they're winding down support for the SunSite machine.

--
Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu