[WEB4LIB] Style Guides?

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Tue Mar 15 11:05:58 EST 2005

> Has anybody developed a style guide for their library web site which they
> would be willing to share? I'm beginning to write one and could benefit
> from what others have done, I'm sure.
>
> TIA, Karen

Before this gets too far, do you mean a style guide as in a literary style
guide? LII has one. http://lii.org/search/file/style

Also, if you're developing a guide, I beg of you to pick one single guide to
delegate most of your style choices, and use the style guide for local
exceptions/clarifications. Otherwise you will end up with a digital ransom
note.

Or do you mean style guide as in design?

Karen G. Schneider