ampersand encoding in dreamweaver

medlib sunupnow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 20:48:54 EST 2005

hi folks,

our library website has a lot of database URLs, and i'm addressing the
task of turning all amersands in our URLs into "&" ... but
dreamweaver is fighting me on it.

doesn't matter whether i use MX or MX2004, or if i toggle any of the
"rewrite code" options (i've toggled 'til i couldn't toggle anymore!)
.. whenever i change a & to & dreamweaver changes it back again
(either after save/close/re-open, or, in the case of MX2004, right
before my eyes on 'save').

my blonde roots must be showing through ... what am i missing here?

sunny.